Wednesday 29 October 2014

Answers


I was wondering where all my answers were
What was I supposed to do to help
How was I supposed to make you feel better
But most importantly, why?
Then I let all the thoughts vanish
I forgot how to think
For a while I forgot who I was
While I figured out who I was meant to be
I was helpless and that angered me
I had to have a role
I had to do something that meant something
But all I could see was darkness
And darkness frightens me
Where was the light at the end of the tunnel
Where was the calm after the storm
But then I remembered you smiling
There it was, the light I was looking for
All that I needed to be strong
I remembered that I had to be there for you
Through every bit of thick and thin
And that all my answers lay in that one smile

No comments:

Post a Comment