Tuesday 20 January 2015

Light

So I feel like I'm going down a dark tunnel. And I'm going deeper and deeper without any idea of where it's going to lead me. I'm telling God to either take me out of this tunnel or just show me lights in the tunnel. I'll make a world of my own here. I really like the tunnel. It somehow makes me feel free instead of feeling like I'm under captivation. It makes me happy. It also scares me. Speeding through a dark tunnel scares me. And I just seem to be going in deeper and deeper. The speed is also a thrill. The darkness isn't. If only there was some light. If only there were fairy lights in the tunnel. They would light up the whole tunnel! And make it look beautiful! Then I would stop speeding. Then I would just live in the tunnel. If there isn't any hope of any light, then I really want to just get out. I can't even go back. There is no going back. I either have to get out or stay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment