Sunday 14 December 2014

Confusion

There is soooo much confusion in my head. I really really need to talk to her. I don't know how it is that people are so calm. I'm screaming inside. Every time I see her on whatsapp. I let out a silent scream. I want to know why on earth she can't reply if I msg. Why can't I just give her a call. Expletives that I don't otherwise say come in my mind. Things I never say. I don't know who the anger is directed to. I just need to understand. I need someone to explain to me what on earth happened. How is it that she simply disappeared from the face of the earth. That shouldn't happen to anyone. I mean one fine day she is just GONE. Why won't anyone explain how that's even possible? She doesn't even come in my dream anymore. If only we knew. We would make and break everything to prevent this from happening. Why do we always take things for granted? Why do we think we have time?
We don't. This moment right now. This moment is all we have. Whatever it is you have to do, do it now. Tomorrow might not come. For you or someone else. What if all you have is today?

No comments:

Post a Comment